|Place||ISI Hawaii Water Solutions Classroom
368 Lehuakona Street, Kahului 96732
|Dates||November 5th, November 12th, November 19th|
|Program Times||9:00 am to Noon (unless otherwise noted)|
These programs are FREE Space is Limited - Please Register
There are 2 "math" classes that go hand in hand. These will range from basic understanding of landscape math such as how to determine how much fertilizer you need to more complicated programs to help you learn to create orders and estimates for your existing projects, or for potential bids. This is valuable practical knowledge! We strongly suggest you sign up for both.
Irrigation 101 is the start of a series of upcoming irrigation classes to help you learn everything from basic to advanced irrigation techniques.
If you have any questions or suggestion for future classes pleas let us know!
November 5 - Basic Landscape Math
• Don’t be afraid of math! It's easy once you know how - and have cheat sheets! Learn to calculate quantities of fertilizer for your property, determine quantities of soils, compost, and more!
- Teacher: Allison Wright, Island Plant Company, LLC
November 12 - Understanding Landscape Plans & Calculations
• Learn how to read landscape planting plans, determine and plant spacing & quantities using everyday calculations
- Teacher: Bill Mitchell, Hawaii Land Design
November 19 - Irrigation 101 - Understanding Basic Components & Troubleshooting Repairs
• Learn the different types of materials available, how to choose the right components, & learn the how to do basic repairs of lateral lines & valves
- Teacher: Gary Thompson, Clean & Green Landscape
To Register: Call Allison Wright at 808-268-6927 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill out the form below: